- Text Size +

“No, Miss Louise,” said Pixi.

 

“We should be on our way then,” said Miss Louise. 

 

She carried him out to the street, where her horses and cart were secured, climbed aboard the cart, let him rest in the lap of her dress, and held the reigns firmly to start the cart moving. The horses responded, but he was not looking at them, nor at the scenery. Pixi looked up in admiration at Miss Louise. His desire to be eaten had instantly returned, the moment she had made her intentions known.

 

Pixi could see the haughty confident set of her full lips and the proud look in her eyes, which occasionally glanced down at him before returning to watch the road ahead. He felt glad that Mrs Parkin had declined his requests to eat him. Miss Louise not only had an attractive tongue, which he had seen from time to time when she spoke. She also had very attractive lips.

 

He was just about to tell her how much he’d always wanted to be eaten, when it occurred to him that there was another reason that Miss Louise excited him somewhat more than Mrs Parkin had done. It wasn’t just her lips or her tongue. 

 

 

It was the fact that Miss Louise wanted to eat him. Even more than that, it was the fact that she had decided to do so, without consulting him, and pronounced her intentions, heedless of his potential reaction. In fact, it went even further than that. Completely unaware of his fondness for being eaten, she had assumed he would like to have prevented his fate, and seemed to enjoy the fact that she had him in her clutches. 

 

Even as he looked at her now, he could see that her grand victorious facial expression, though usually not looking in his direction, clearly continued to echo those words she had spoken at her desk: “It’s a very different outcome from the one you asked for, but then you’re not in any position to argue about it, are you?”

 

In that moment, he resolved to spend the next few weeks, secretly looking forward to what lay in store for him, never letting Miss Louise know how he felt. She would enjoy the situation more, if she thought she was compelling him to be her holiday dinner, and he would like it more that way too.

 

She stopped the cart before she got out of the village, slipped Pixi into the top of her dress on her shoulder, and told him to keep lying down out of sight.

 

Miss Louise walked into a toy store, and spoke to the lady who owned it.

 

“I’d like to look at your largest and best furnished dolls house,” said Miss Louise.

 

“How kind of her!” he thought, “She’s willing to buy me a small home within her home, even though she’ll only have me for a few weeks.”

 

Miss Louise soon bought the most expensive dolls house in the shop and carried it out to the horse and cart. She put him back in her lap and rode on.

 

“I hope you like it,” she said.

 

“I think it’s very generous of you,” said Pixi.

 

“Well just don’t get too settled in it. You still have one dinner date to keep with me.”

 

“I couldn’t forget that,” said Pixi.

 

He noticed the trace of a satisfied smile forming on Miss Louise’s lovely big lips, as she continued the journey until she reached her home. She put him into the dolls house, and then carried it into the house and set it down on the floor in her bedroom. 

 

“Come on out now, Pixi,” she said, and he walked out and looked up at the beautiful towering teacher, as she stood there in her dress.

 

“This will be your home until the night I’ll have you for dinner,” she said.