- Text Size +

 “I can help too,” said Robin, “Once back on my island, I’ll construct a small oxygen regulating watertight carry container, which can also be clipped to the golden belt, in order to enable the maiden to bring the man here through the Amazing Zone.”

 

“But how will she get you back to your island?” asked Diana, “Our relatively giant sized bodies could hold our breath long enough and swim at that depth, which is nothing to us, but you wouldn’t cope.”

 

Whenever Diana had been talking, both in her own courtyard and at the Queen’s throne room, Robin had been looking at her face, and catching occasional glimpses of her tongue, when her mouth pronounced certain words. When Diana had just said the syllable ‘ant’ in the word giant, he had seen a much more extensive view of her whole tongue. He was still keen to cuddle against her tummy, her neck and her cheeks, but nothing would be more thrilling than to lie on her tongue. How he hoped Diana would volunteer to be the maiden emissary to the United States.

 

“Maybe she could gulp in enough air for both of us and put me into her mouth, just before she dives,” said Robin.

 

“I think that would work!” said Diana.

 

“Your suggestions have been most practical,” said the Queen, “Now I must select the maiden. Whoever takes on the task will need to be the maiden best skilled in hunting down and capturing men the size of Robin, so that she can bring the wife bashers back here to be dealt with. I propose to run a tournament in the palace gardens. Robin, would you be prepared to hide yourself somewhere in the gardens, before the tournament starts, so that my palace maidens may participate in a contest to be the first one to find and catch you?”

 

“I guess so,” said Robin.

 

It sounded like fun, to have several giant women playing hide and seek for him, but he wished that he could have just chosen Diana as his new giant partner in crime fighting.

 

“Thank you,” said the Queen.

 

“In the meantime, you are welcome to stay with us, and whenever you visit our kingdom again,” said Diana.

 

“Thank you,” said Robin, and then had a brainstorm, “Your majesty, whoever takes me back will also need to be able to put me into her mouth comfortably. Perhaps we could ask the contestants to pretend that they’re hunting me, so that the winner can eat me all up. When the winner catches me, she can put me in her mouth and pretend to eat me, just to make sure that she has the coordination to keep me in her mouth without swallowing me.”

 

“Well it’s another helpful suggestion, but what happens if she doesn’t have the coordination?” asked the Queen.

 

“If she accidentally swallows me, she can cough me back up quickly, and I should be alright,” said Robin.

 

“Alright. I’ll explain the rules to all the contestants, when I call a meeting of the maidens and announce the contest,” said Hyper-lighter, “Diana and Donna will take care of you until the day.”