- Text Size +

CENTURIES EARLIER …

 

Hans returned to Mrs Grimble and sat in the garden near the top of the beanstalk, where they had their regular meetings. Jack would remain in the castle, as she preferred to keep her friendship with Hans separate from her romance with Jack.

 

Hans read out all of his rejection letters, which ranged from saying that his giantess vore stories were too repetitive to too frightening for children.

 

“Well don’t let that discourage you,” she said, “I think they’re superb pieces of writing. You’re a very talented young man.”

 

He knew that he would have to change his subject matter to get anything published, but he couldn’t help thinking about giantess vore anyway.

 

“I think it was your inspiration that did it,” said Hans, “The way you described your chases and conquests and gobblings in such personal detail was very enjoyable for me.”

 

“But you write about my mouth with a passion all of your own,” said Mrs Grimble, “I didn’t impute that quality into the stories. I merely told you of the pleasure I’ve had in as a widow eating little boys.”

 

“I think that the passion developed shortly after you first mentioned your desire to eat me,” said Hans, “In a way, I would have loved to have lived the adventures of your targets, especially Jack’s, except for the final outcome of ending up lost in your tummy. However, the fact that you want that outcome is still thrilling to me.”

 

“And for me. I think about licking you and swallowing and gulping you down so often.”

 

“You’ve stirred up something within me, that I shall never get over.”

 

“I feel the same way,” said Mrs Grimble, “If only the Queen hadn’t passed that law.”

 

She’s only banned the gulping and swallowing part,” said Hans, “I wonder if … No. That’s silly.”

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“You’d think it was childish.”

 

“I like eating children. Let me be the judge of whatever’s on your mind?”

 

“Well, Mrs Grimble, would you like to act out a story, where you hunt me in your garden, chase me and catch me and cook me and eat me? We could stop it just before the gulping and swallowing part of the story.”

 

“I think I’d like that,” said Mrs Grimble, “Jack will be back in your world next week. Why don’t you come up on the first day and hide in the garden? I’ll come out later and try to find and catch you.”

 

 

 

1976…

 

Donna carried Robin back to her home with Diana, and the three sat down to talk.

 

“That was a brilliant idea,” said Diana, “about adding the hunting and eating aspect to the contest to simulate diving with you in the maiden’s mouth. Are you looking forward to the tournament?”

 

“I … wish it could just be you, instead of the tournament,” said Robin.

 

“I was thinking the same thing,” said Diana, “I was ready to volunteer, and then she announced the tournament.”

 

“I really like you, Diana, and I made that suggestion, because I’ve been looking into your mouth, and I would love to travel on your tongue, while you’re diving.”

 

Diana blushed. It was adorable.

 

“It would be a delicious experience for me too, if you taste as good as you look. I think you’re much sweeter than any of the men in the kingdom.”

 

“Maybe we could … would you like me to climb in there sometime today?” he asked.

 

“I’d love that!” said Diana, “I’ll take you up to my bedroom, and you can get comfortable on the pillow until I come back to join you in a few minutes.”

 

She left him there and went to talk to Donna.

 

“You are so lucky,” said Donna, “As soon as I saw him down at the Invisible Jetty, I thought he was so cute.”