- Text Size +

 “Are you OK with this? He might have chosen you, if not for the accident with the submarine?”

 

“No he obviously loves you. Go for it, sis,” said Donna.

 

Diana walked up to the bedroom, lay down on the bed and added an extra pillow, so that her head was at an angle.

 

“That should stop my tongue from being vertical from your perspective,” she said, and helped him up onto her chin, “Lower yourself in, whenever you’re ready. I’ll sit up a little more as you go, so that you don’t slide off the back.”

 

“It would be quite an event if I did,” said Robin.

 

“Are you nervous?” asked Diana.

 

“I’m too much in love to be nervous,” said Robin, “Say ‘ah’.”

 

Diana did so, and Robin looked in at a perfect inviting mouth. He slowly eased himself onto the symmetrical beauty of the sparkling moist wonder and felt its slight dip in the centre supporting his weight with ease. He spent some time in there, and then climbed out and down to her neck, which he lay on and kissed, before making his way down to her tummy, while she removed the extra pillow, and later back up to snuggle against her cheeks.

 

“Am I the first boyfriend you’ve had?” asked Robin.

 

“Well I hope it doesn’t matter to you, but I was married to Sleeve Tremor, but he died in a military accident, when Brobdingnag had to fight off the Selfish Invaders Detachment led by Kobik the Kooky. The S.I.D. took greater losses than us, but several good men died in that war. Sleeve was one of them.”

 

“It not only doesn’t matter to me. I like the fact that you’ve been married. It’s one of the things that makes you more exciting. I like the fact that you’re a fully grown woman, if you don’t mind my being just a teenage boy.”

 

“Of course not. I look at you and think ‘yum!’”

 

“That’s even better, and I love the fact that you’d be taller than me, unlike Donna, even after you’d shrunken down to the scale of my people.”

 

“If I win the tournament,” said Diana.

 

“Well we already know you handle me very well in your mouth. Are there any women taller than you entering?”

 

“No. I’m the tallest.”

 

“Then your longer legs should make you able to catch me faster than the others.”

 

“It won’t determine the outcome though,” said Diana, “I can only win, if I find you first.”

 

“You have to win,” said Robin, “I don’t want to take anyone else back to my island with me, only you, Diana. I’m going to ask Queen Hyper-lighter to cancel the contest. I will tell her I’m in love with you.”

 

“No. You mustn’t. She would forbid us from going, unless I win the contest.”

 

Robin thought for a while.

 

“I’m going to make sure that you win,” he said.

 

“How?”

 

“By letting you find me easily, and not the others.”

 

“That’s easier said than done though. What if another locates you before I do? She’ll be on top of you in no time. I can’t bear to think of you in another maiden’s mouth.”

 

“You won’t have to. If you take me to the edge of the tournament gardens early tomorrow morning, I’ll scout around unseen at my size, pick a distant spot that will be unlikely to be searched first, tell you in advance where it is, and then wait for the tournament day. You can just stride straight for that spot and come and catch me.”

 

“But how will I explain it?”

 

“I’ll carry my shiny bow until you catch me and put me into your mouth. It will help you to see it glinting in the sunlight from garden that conceals me, and you can truthfully say you saw it.”

 

“Alright, my crafty little boy. We’ll do it,” said Diana.