- Text Size +

They threw their arms around each other and embraced, not concerned about being wet. He took her to his home, gave her a bedroom of her own, and showed her all of the facilities, including the Archer Plane. Soon he flew her to the mainland, and had her set up as travelling relief school teacher Miss Dakarta. She would act as substitute teacher in one school after another, making children aware of the need to report any suspicions of wife bashing by their fathers, especially as some wife bashers would batter their children too.

 

 

 

 

CENTURIES EARLIER …

 

The Queen of Brobdingnag presided over another trial. The charges were read out, that the accused Mrs Grimble had been witnessed and reported (by a would-be visitor to her castle) chasing a little boy and capturing him and taking him into her house, clearly announcing her intentions to eat him.

 

“So that’s what this is about,” said Hans, climbing out from between Mrs Grimble’s hair and her neck, “Am I the boy you saw?”

 

“I believe you are!” said the witness, “What happened?”

 

“We were just play acting,” said Hans, “It was my idea.”

 

The Queen dismissed the charges and watched Mrs Grimble leave with Hans. She took Hans back to her castle and licked and licked him over and over again, and slid him around in her mouth.

 

“Thank you for getting me out of trouble,” she said, once he had climbed out of her mouth.

 

“Any time,” said Hans, “Thank you so much for doing all this in the first place. I realise that you’re only having part of the experience you wanted, whereas you’ve given me everything I could have hoped for out of being almost eaten.”

 

“That is true,” said Mrs Grimble, “If that law is ever repealed, you should know that I may well have the chance to collect on the missing parts of my experience.”

 

“I know, and I feel all the better for that, illogical as it sounds,” said Hans.

 

“Logic is thrown out the window, when it comes to matters of eating someone,” said Mrs Grimble.

 

Hans returned to his own land and was eventually highly successful as a children’s writer. His unpublished giantess vore manuscripts remained his own personal triumph, and Mrs Grimble’s compliments warmed his heart far more than any commercial recognition of his published works.

 

 

 

 

 

1976…

 

It was not long before Winner Woman and Boy Archer learned of a candidate for their attention. This one was a greater threat than any of the wife bashers that Boy Archer had handled on his own. He was a high ranking plain clothes police officer, who had circumvented any legal action against his evil terrorization of his wife.

 

Boy Archer gave Diana one more item: A mask, which the Wonderland pill would enlarge and reduce along with the wearer. Now they both had eye masks to match.

 

Boy Archer and Winner Woman staked out his apartment block from the outside at normal size. The offender’s son had promised to leave a red cup on the ledge just outside the lounge room window, so that they could identify it. Boy Archer fired a rope arrow first, and was able to loop it around some part of the building. It was after dark. As the son had promised, it didn’t take long for the dialog to be audible.

 

“What’s it going to take for you to be the kind of wife I expect to come home to?” yelled Lieutenant Beefecrane.

 

“Jed, no!” screamed his wife.

 

Boy Archer heard a horrible thud and signalled Winner Woman to go into action, by firing a special arrow at the window, which shattered the glass completely, without sending it towards the Beefecranes. Winner Woman grew to full size, which for her was gigantic, and looked in through the window.

 

“So this is the evil I have come to battle,” she said.

 

“What the oversized blazes!” said Beefecrane.

 

Winner Woman’s giant hand reached into the room and snatched hold of Beefecrane.