- Text Size +

By all accounts, Mark was fucked. He was trapped inside a giant girl, hopelessly far up her bowels, and surrounded by heavy farts. With the flow of time stuck in reverse, exclusively effecting his shrunken body, he was doomed. The only way to go from here was back up her intestines and through her digestive system.

Mark was curled up in a ball with that thought echoing through his mind over and over again. His brain felt numb from the overexposure to methane, a result of the terrible series of farts he had just been subjected to. Her ass had effectively claimed him its prisoner, with her herself being clueless to the fact.

When he first saw the girl he was infatuated by her looks and aroused by her perfect wide ass. Now he cursed that booty, blaming it for all his current problems. That and the damn device. Some "lucky charm" it turned out to be. The damn thing ruined his life. Despair wrought over him again and he waited to die.

"It's over..." he whimpered. "I'm done. There's nothing I can do... How did I even end up in this situation?"

Wait. How had he ended up in this situation? From his perspective time was going backwards and he was sucked up inside the giant ass. But from a normal point of view her ass had farted until he was at the butthole and she pooped him out into the toilet. So how did he get inside her in the first place? Considering what had happened it didn't make sense. He didn't just materialize out of nowhere inside her bowels. His end point was the toilet, but where was the beginning?

That was simple. It hadn't happened yet. Mark thought about this. At this point the thing that put him here hadn't occurred so it could be anything. He could have been swallowed by her mouth and somehow survived. He could have been forcibly shoved up her ass. He could have even been born to life by some miracle of her broken down foods and nutrients creating the exact chemical make up of human being. He didn't want to think about that one. It meant he actually was going to die in her digestive system.

The girl had her own timeline that brought her to him. In the world of the normal timeflow where she resided she had lived her own life leading up to that point. But Mark's world was backwards. The future was set in stone and the past was uncertain. There were infinite possibilities. Any choices he made could influence the past in that regard. It was even possible that once the device malfunctioned he created a new universe in itself with every possibility unknown. And if he was the only one that could make decisions that might mean he was all powerful. Like a God. A God in his own world, covered in shit. Maybe he was going crazy from breathing in so many thick rank farts.

Of course these were all theories. There was no way to know if his actions really could influence the past or if the concept of fate was real. No way. So what could Mark do? He considered his options and possibilities. Really the best cause for him being inside her ass was the one where he was forcibly shoved up there. If he came from her stomach above he might die going through it in reverse. So how does he get himself back to her anus and unshoved up her ass?

"Hmmm, if I start crawling back towards her anus it will only mean I crawled backwards through her bowels to get here. That wouldn't make sense... but if I start crawling facing backwards from where I am now... it will mean I crawled up her butt willingly in the first place!" Mark exclaimed. He had figured out a way out!

That was his genius mind at work, the one that created the modified portal device. All he would have to do is face backwards with his butt pointed at her exit hole and crawl that way. It would look exactly like he had crawled up the giant girl's ass in the first place. If cause and effect worked the way he wanted it to, his effects could create the cause of his initial imprisonment and he could then set himself free! Probably.

There was always a chance that he was locked in here forever and no amount of made up causality and alternate universes could save him. For now he tried to push that out of his head. He needed hope right now. Getting into position he got on his hands and knees and slowly shuffled his was backwards toward her butthole.

The process was slow and dirty. He was wading in thick sludge and sticky ass slime. Leftover clumps of waste could be felt at his fingertips, making him want to gag. The more he traveled the more exhausted he became forcing him to pant and breathe the rancid air. A few times he tripped and fell into the goop, it was horrible.

The girl had moved on from eating at the mall, continuing through her day backwards. She would move around from place to place, where was unknown to Mark. Occasionally her bowels would stir and clench down on him, halting his progress. When they let up he'd be covered in a thick film of gunk, which he wiped off and kept going on his way.

It took hours for him to regain the ground he lost. Eventually his patience paid off and he was back where he started, right behind him was her colossal anus. Now what? Would it open? He gave it a kick. The smelly butthole quivered and quaked. Something was happening! Was he finally free?!

----

Jen's day was going to be a fun one. Unknown to her, the tiny boy was at her anus. It was just before noon for her now, so what was she up to for the beginning of this fine Saturday?