- Text Size +

The giant girl's hand gripped the shaft of the massive dildo as it made its way closer and closer to Mark's tiny body. The overbearing phallic object looked like it was the size of a train compared to him. Knees quivering in fear, Mark stepped backwards until he felt the wet spread asshole behind him. It was quivering as well, hot shitty breaths puffed from its gaping "mouth". Mark dared a look into it, the dark tunnel extended towards an endless slimy black chasm, one he remembered all too well.

Looking forward again, the humongous dildo was directly in front of him, leaving him with nowhere to run. He was finally piecing together what was happening. Since time itself was flowing backwards for everyone but him, the sticky dildo could only mean the end of the giant girl's masturbation. It was about to take an express trip up her ass and make her cum. Unfortunately for Mark, he had a boarding ticket.

Sure enough, the dildo struck him square in his gut and plunged inside the girl's ass. With a loud inverse pop and a SPLORCH, the satisfied hole sucked the dildo back inside without any assistance from the girl's hand. Mark was face down, spread eagle on the head of the dildo, and back to being shrouded in stuffy darkness. The heat was unreal as it had been during his first trip up the girl's bowels, and the smell was just as bad. All the farts that he had experienced while she was sleeping had been locked away inside this smelly dungeon of hers. It was hard to breathe them and the smell felt like it was sticking to his body.

Gradually the ass pulled the dildo back up the bowels. It slowly wormed through the throbbing hot walls, and Mark could feel the slobbering flesh pulling on his back. As it went the walls got hotter and more rambunctious. Her heartbeat increased and the internal rings of muscle would sometimes lightly spasm. Since Mark was experiencing life in reverse order it meant that the giantess was going to have a big orgasm first and then masturbate after it. The dildo was slurped up faster and faster, the heartbeat quickened and thumped so loud that it was maddening. The giant sex toy jerked and stopped as her hand grabbed onto it. Mark had arrived at his train station's stop: Cumming Bowels.

The hot muscles seized the dildo in a huge squeezing clench, holding both it and Mark tight. A disgusting SQUELCH brought the sticky walls away, but only momentarily before they pounded down on him again. The grip of her bowels were iron tight, crushing the boy while rubbing filthy shit-stained paste on his back. Another second of relief before more anal pounding. The groaning cavern contracted and relaxed repeatedly until it knocked Mark off the dildo.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he screamed, getting hot slime in his mouth.

A flurry of anal juices and frothy lube consumed him. He was thrown around the giant girl's cumming walls as her bowels chewed him up. A loud BOOM was heard and his world quaked. The throbbing flesh slammed down on him repeatedly, loving the feeling of his squirming body. SPLORCH! SQUOOSH! SPLOTCH! Mark was desperately squirming, trying to make his way back to the dildo. It was his only escape from this hell. He was making little to no ground, all his struggles were doing were arousing the giant woman more. A mortifying scream was heard from outside her ass, going in reverse. It was the call of her pleasure, and after it rang loud and clear the hot anal walls clenched down on him harder than ever before.

----

In Jen's timeflow she had been fucking her ass with the dildo for a while. It felt so amazing, she hadn't been this horny in a long time. She felt her orgasm building slowly until she was ready to reach climax. She got onto her back and quivered in anticipation. Her plentiful breasts heaved up and down with her chest. With a grunt she thrust the dildo hard and came. The tight walls squeezed around the big sex toy over and over.

"Yes! YES! YEESSS! OOOOOHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!" she howled in delight.

Her ass spasmed and clutched the dildo tight. Feeling such pleasure in her ass was the best. She was glad to been born with such an amazing butt. She spanked it, letting her massive cheeks wobble erotically. Today felt better than usual, like there was something else other than a dildo inside her. A small warm ticklish feeling in her ass that made her extra horny.

Her hips shivered and her pussy spurted a small squirt of juice on her bed. She didn't care. She felt so satisfied and relaxed. Letting the dildo slowly slide out her ass felt great. It came out with a pop and she picked it up and put it on her beside table. Feeling tired, she put her panties back on and went to sleep.

----

Mark had the air knocked out of him, and when the walls retreated he had to heave in the musk from her stinky bowels. Things were still for a second until the dildo bulldozed him further up the shit tunnel. Again Mark screamed, the bumpy walls had more feces the deeper he went and they clutched him with more love too. Mark didn't want their love and he didn't want to feel their hot slimy touch either. The dildo retreated as fast as it had plunged him in, and the world suddenly turned. The giant girl had got to her knees and lifted her ass high and pointing upwards. Her face was down on her pillows moaning as she begun to jackhammer her ass with the dildo.

Mark only had a second before the dildo came back, driving him deeper inside. It violently pushed him over and over until his back was pinned against a hard fleshy wall. It was the corner of Jen's large intestine and her favourite place to tickle herself with her dildo. She pounded him again and again with the massive sex toy, screaming while she did so. The girl was in a state of pure bliss, unaware of the tortures she was putting the tiny boy through. He yelled in pain, uselessly holding his arms out to stop the oncoming phallic object. Sometimes it crushed his head, others it smashed his dick. Horrible SPLOTCH noises came with the dildo, and each it thrust he was splashed with a wave of lube and butt slime.

After a few minutes it started to hold back. With each push the dildo got farther and farther away from Mark, leaving him alone in the heavy bowels. Fear came over him as he listened to it retreat back to the outside world.

He yelled. "WAIT! COME BAAAACK! DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE!" but the inanimate sex toy didn't listen.

As the giant girl went back to the beginning of her masturbation process it meant she was slowly pushing the dildo less and less up her butt until it wasn't even inside at all. Soon enough she was using a finger to tickle her anus until she unlubed the dildo and placed it back wherever it came from. Mark was left deep inside her hot ass, battered and fucked and left to rot like a piece of shit.

How could he be here again? He had planned and escaped so perfectly. It was like escaping prison, only to dig a tunnel that led to another prison. Was he really doomed to be inside this girl's ass forever? Was it his fate? Like he had somehow defied the universe and now it was punishing him?

There was only one answer and it came in the form of a rancid smelly hot fart. Jen's ass had laid down a big one, and now it was rushing back inside her. Horrifying gusts of burning gas swept Mark away. He felt the familiar feeling of being sucked back up this shitty anal tunnel. The walls vibrated and spewed their thick hot gases inside. Mark choked on the thick fart, the misty smell was all around him. The anus gave a big gulp and finished pumping in the hot fart, leaving Mark stranded. 

----

Before the intense buttfucking, Jen was calmly on her bed reading a book. A small gurgle came from her gut and when she pushed, her ass let out a rumbling fart. She giggled at the size of her release and smirked at the sensation. It felt kind of nice when her anus fluttered like that, it stirred something inside her. When she thought about it, she hadn't really given her ass much attention lately.

Closing her book, Jen leaned over to her bedside table drawer to grab her favourite dildo and some lube.

----

Mark was terrifyingly deep inside her ass and doomed. Doomed to spend eternity within the sexy ass of a hot young girl. Doomed to stay under the curse of reverse time. No matter how he escaped it felt like he would always find a way back now. Maybe it was best to just drown in shit and let it kill him.

It was in the depths of his despair that he saw a faint glimmering blue light. He weakly crawled toward the glow until he saw what it was. Lodged between the puffy bowel walls and a small hunk of crap was the device. Mark thought he was delirious from the overbearing stench but when he touched it he realized it was the real thing. He looked at it half expecting it to turn to dust. He couldn't believe he found it, his so called "lucky charm" that had brought him to this hell. Twice.

He was so mad he had the urge to smash it right then and there. But more than anything he wanted to get out of this. Was he screwed? Would it even work now?