- Text Size +

You opened your mouth to yell at D.Va to get her attention but before anything came out you were slammed down by her plugsuit-clad pussy. D.Va was a small tight Korean girl, but at your size of half an inch her pussy was gargantuan. Its immense weight crushed you into the seat of her MEKA. Your legs were still stuck in the mechanical grip under the cushions, keeping your upper body locked in place and at the mercy of her giant vagina.

D.Va prepared for battle and flicked a switch inside the cockpit. Her facecam turned on and a holographic display appeared in front of her eyes letting her know that she was now streaming live. D.Va would stream her matches to the internet, giving viewers a point of view from her MEKA and also a picture-in-picture of her cute face. She'd become a popular online personality through the years and streaming helped her make her some side-cash. The holographic feed gave her info on her viewercount, as well as a scrolling list of comments. Right away people began to tune into the match...

[Awww sheet just in time for the stream! Lucky!]
[GOOD LUCK D.VA!!!!]
[dva is best gril top tier waifu]
[First!]
[Well I guess I know where im gonna be fore the next few hours...]
[Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart]

D.Va gave the camera her usual beaming smile and a wink.

"Annyeong! Hi everybody! Wish me good luck! I've got my lucky MEKA today and I'm gonna win!"

Within a minute the match was already underway. D.Va used her boosters to zip along the field, dodging fire with extreme skill and precision. It wasn't hard for her to slip past the opposing team, today her agility and tenacity were more impressive than usual. No doubt it was a bumpy ride inside her MEKA, but nothing she wasn't used to. For the other passenger, you, things were a lot harder to adjust to.

With every turn D.Va took, with every slight adjustment she made, her massive pussy rolled over you. The great outer mons of her vagina were soft and springy to the touch, allowing your shrunken form to sink into them slightly. The giant girl's crotch rubbed you left and right, up and down, its doughy soft flesh compressing you hard into the seat. The absentminded teen had no idea she was punishing you with such an intimate part of her body.

The surrounding air was a bit stuffy, and you could smell the aroma of her womanhood. D.Va's plagsuit wasn't perfect, it wasn't meant to be submerged in liquid or anything, so the airtight look was mostly for show. The sweat she'd been working up in her all-too-active crotch had begun to seep through the material, assaulting your nose with her girlish odor. Her massive pussy smelled ripe, like a sweet sort of fruit that was full of juices. From the outside her cameltoe even looked like a peach. As your face was rubbed into the wiggling mass of vagina your head began to swirl with her mesmerizing fragrance.

Up above D.Va spotted an enemy, Reaper. She instinctively gripped both control handles on her MEKA and squeezed the triggers to fire. A rain of bullets came down before Reaper could react, eliminating him in a matter of seconds. The action of firing made the whole structure of the MEKA shake, the rumbling having a direct effect on your body. Essentially the whole seat became a vibrator, shaking your tiny form against the most sensitive area of a girl, her pussy. The twin mons sitting down on top of you vibrated along with the seat, surrounding you with quivering flesh. It was an experience unlike anything you'd felt before. The pure wafting scent of her sex combined with the massive vibrating pussy made your manhood become hard.