- Text Size +

Jen bit her lip. As badly as she wanted to shove you up her sensitive asshole, it would be difficult to explain away. Oh, she just happened to press you into her anus hard enough for you to be pushed inside? Yeah, she didn't expect you to buy it. Farts though. That's something that happens to everyone, and totally by accident.

"Oops, sorry! I tried to hold it in, but I just couldn't! You knew this big butt came with the risk of letting off some gas though, didn't you?" Jen practiced her excuse inside her own head. If she played sweet and innocent with you, she knew you'd have to forgive her.

Honestly though, she really wanted to hit you with more farts to see how you'd react. Her first release was so pleasurable that she was starting to get addicted to the feeling. The way your tiny body struggled against her sweaty butthole. The small vibrations from your voice screaming against her tender skin. The knowledge that she was making you breathe her smelly, disgusting gas. Toying with you using her farts felt amazing, the sense of power she had over you right now was one that she didn't want to stop. Her face was red with arousal, but for now she had to keep it hidden from Cindy.

Jen got up and searched around the store. She found a nice pair of cutoff jean shorts, ones that would ride up her plump ass cheeks more than usual. Dashing towards the changing booth, Jen waved the jean shorts at Cindy as she fast-walked by.

"I'm gonna try these ones on, kay?"

"Huh? Wait, you sure Jen? Those don't look like they're you're size. They're too small!" Cindy proclaimed.

"Nah, it'll be fine." Jen shouted back, already in the changing room.

She took a look around. The changing room had a small chair with a cushion to sit on. It was perfect, just the thing she needed to absorb her gas and muffle the loud sounds she was about to make. The music in the store would take care of any other noise that might escape. Her huge ass groaned, it already had a big fart ready to go. First however, Jen needed to change.

The cutoffs she brought with her to the changing room weren't just for show. She was going to use them to absorb her gas, so she didn't reek in her normal clothes when she was done playing fart goddess with you. Bending over, Jen pulled off her shorts, exposing her pink panties to the changing room mirror. She took a moment to check out her ass. It was big and round, her cheeks were perfect for hiding a little man inside. As she bent over her globes spread open a little, but she still had so much ass meat that your body was buried within the bottom of her crack.

Jen pulled up her panties, giving herself a wedgie to make sure your were pinned against her slimy asshole. Then she began to pull the new jean shorts up her legs. Getting them up her thick thighs was hard enough but pulling the tiny shorts over her monumental ass was a struggle. She danced around, wiggling her hips in place while tugging the material around her ample backside. She basically had to pack her butt inside the shorts, when she was done it looked like the fabric was filled to the point of bursting.

"That was a little tough. I'm surprised they even fit. It must be so awful for him in there right now, buried in my ass. Holy shit, that's him, isn't it? The little nub squashed against my asshole? I can feel him, he's barely even moving! Hee hee..."

Unceremoniously, she sat her huge butt down on the chair, adding more weight to her tiny passenger's torture. She positioned herself, opening her legs apart and spreading her butt cheeks as much as possible within the confines of her tight jean shorts. Her heavy ass sank deep into the cushion, Jen wanted to make sure it was going to muffle her building butt bombs so that no one else could hear. She didn't have much time left, her bowels grumbled in protest.

"This is gonna be a big one" Jen said, looking back at her ass.

She felt her asshole puckering, ready to burst on top of her friend. With a push, she unleashed a sweltering torrent of gas on you, letting it rip directly into the cushion. It absorbed the smells and sounds of her rumbling ass, concentrating the huge explosion into one compact place. Jen loved the feeling of farting in these extra-small jeans, the way her ass cheeks vibrated as they pressed up against each other was amazing. She could feel you come back to life inside her rippling cheeks, wriggling against her asshole as it blasted putrid hot farts. She leaned her head back in bliss, enraptured in the feeling of absolute power her ass had over you.

"That's it, good boy. Squirm inside my ass. My big huge butt has lots of gas for you, and you're gonna wriggle against my tender shithole. Squirm harder. Oh god. Yes. Squirm up against my farting asshole." she whispers, knowing you can't hear her.

Her giant stinky anus swelled up, bulging outwards before bombarding you with more farts. Jen pumped them out her ass, one after another, letting her thick booty vibrate in the cushioned seat. The insides of her panties felt steaming hot, but she wasn't going to stop until she was completely out of gas. Cindy could wait outside the changing room, she was having way too much fun.

----

Everything was a jumble between Jen's cheeks before the giantess came to a stop in the changing room. Her heaving slabs of flesh that could be called butt cheeks mashed your face against her rank hole as she walked. Every step caused the sensitive ring to contract around your head lovingly. Still swirling in the remnants of her silent gas attack from earlier, you felt like you were going to be sick.

That was when Jen started to pull off her shorts. She bent over, sticking her huge ass outward. Her cheeks spread, relaxing the unwieldy pressure at your back. Now was your chance. With all your strength, you wrenched your head out from the grip of her sweaty farthole, lines of wet ass slobber clinging to your face. You twisted in place, turning you body around so that the anus was at your back. Then you began to dig, grabbing handfuls of Jen's ass meat as you started to hoist yourself out of her ass cheeks. It was like you were swimming in a sea of butt flesh, heavy cumbersome waves of fat slapped across your face as you tried to claw them apart.

"I need to get out of here! Before she farts on me by accident again." You said to yourself, only you weren't sure if she was actually doing it on accident.

You felt like you were making decent progress, but that was when it hit you. A wall of cloth came plowing through Jen's crack, bulldozing you all the way down as she gave herself a wedgie. You screamed, in an instant all the headway you made was lost, and now you could feel the wrinkles of her foul anus licking at your back.

Then came the tiny jean shorts. Everything began to shake as she wiggled her hips around, pulling them on. The lost pressure of her previous shorts came back tenfold, crushing you inside her ass cheeks. It felt like you were in a trash compactor, one that was made of flesh but hard as rock. Your head was throbbing, your body aching, if she didn't stop soon you thought you were going to explode. She kept stuffing her ass into the tight cutoffs, straining her huge hulking butt until you were miserably buried in it. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse the giantess sat down, exerting the pressure to its very limits as she contently wiggled around in the chair.

You laid there crushed, thinking her ass had completely decimated you while in reality it was just getting started. A familiar sound grumbled from above...

"No God... Jen, please stop..."

Her massive shithole puckered, globs of sweat dripped down your torso before being blasted into mist by a tremendous pressurized fart. Against your back the monster anus exploded, erupting with a hot stream of flatus so huge that it felt like it was going to puncture through your spine and blow out the other side. The sound was deafening, Jen's colossal cheeks reverberated together in waves, creating thunderclaps each time the fart burst through a new inch of flesh. The smell she produced was on another level, it burned at the flesh around you and scorched your back. Disgusting, hot, and violent, the release smelled like rank shit and seethed its way into your every orifice. You cringed and writhed, flattened against the booming tornado that was her asshole.

Desperately you struggled, squirming around in the cramped butt, exactly how she wanted you to. You tried to dig your way out her cheeks again, climb your way out from the rancid ass crack, but Jen's cheeks were too tightly mashed together. They wouldn't budge, and your tiny arms weren't strong enough to pry them apart. Still, the gas was too much, and against all common sense you didn't stop trying, driven by a instinctual urge to be anywhere but in here.

The plump booty continued, pounding you with fart after fart as Jen forced out the rest of her gas. Your poor body was pummeled by her ass bombs, rocked by the vibrations of her heavy buttocks. Every fart was like a tidal wave of smell crashing into you. The buzzing tremors of her plump skin were so loud that your screams were impossible to hear. Eventually the gas fizzled out, you could feel the anus push and throb on your back but it had nothing left. Instead it just pulsated, oozing sticky slime on top of you while you laid there subdued.

----

Jen left the changing room with the now-stinking jean shorts, and put them on a store table for someone else.

You were right Cindy, those were WAY too small, hee hee" she giggled.

"See I told you!" Cindy replied. "Hm, it's actually getting kind of late, do you want to go back? We can have a nice dinner, just us."

She grabbed Jen by the hand and the two of them left the store. Jen thought about what Cindy just said... "Just us." Did she mean the just the two of them? Had she already forgot that you were being carried inside Jen's ass?