- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I didnt really edit or proofread any of this so please excuse the mistakes. Leave a review if you would like. I may add to the story if enough people like it. Please enjoy. Girlfood

I stepped out of the pool and shook my dark long hair from side to side, trying to disentangle where it had knotted together. As I emerged I brushed the hair and water away from my eyes to get a better look at my surroundings. The jungle was peaceful. The pool which the waterfall fed was not a large one but it was perfect to cool down in this steamy heat of the tropics. I had taken off my clothes and laid them aside to relax in the pool. Now I stepped onto the tiny ledge provided by a rather slippery rock, being sure to keep my center of gravity low so as not to slip. Bit by bit, I moved my feet towards the dry area of the rock. Finally, reaching a safe footing, I stood and stretched. There was something very thrilling about being completely unencumbered by clothes out alone in the wilderness.

 

I had taken a few weeks off and it was only the second day of my roaming. I planned to live off the land and ruff it for a bit. I was sick of everything being done for me mechanically. The tedious drone of work. Here I could walk as far as I wanted in a day, cook my own meals, climb trees, observe nature. Last time, I had gotten some excellent shots of wild animals and scenic landscapes.

 

 My clothes were piled on a nearby rock and as I looked towards them I noticed a scurrying near a crevice between the rocks. It couldn’t be already, could it? I carefully picked my way towards the rock and looked under the ledge. I was almost as surprised as they were, though no doubt they were much more scared. The little men could not conceal their presence from me as they had a torch lit. The free men had lost most of our societies advanced technology and had to make do with more primitive tools. That was the dawn of the great enlightened time. Woman ruled. Men were shrunk and kept as food. The shrinking process altered their genome to include their small stature as part of the hereditary material passed on from generation to generation. We woman didn’t care. We could inseminate eggs in a laboratory. Some people in our food stocks escaped over the years and started breeding in the wild. It was commonly know that settlements could be found in remote areas of the world if one was lucky enough to find them

 

I started towards the little men. Not surprisingly, they scattered. Some went right, the others left but all trying to make their way around the rock. I had counted nine in all. I wondered how many I could catch. Without wasting any time, I moved after the ones who broke left and followed them around the rock. My hand snaked after them and caught hold of one. I grabbed him and without time to waste transferred him to my right hand while I reached for another. Suddenly I jerked back as pain shot through my hand. The little heathen had burned me with his torch. I got a hold of him none too gently which caused him to loose his fire stick. I brought him up to my face. He had no illusions about what was about to happen to him. He knew what I would do to him and he didn’t seem afraid or even concerned. I admired that but it didn’t save him. I swallowed him quickly and kept searching, resisting the temptation to giggle with the squirming suddenly coming from my stomach. My mother always told me it was impolite to laugh when eating men. It was a hard habit to break.

 

 My hunt was energized by the wiggling feeling coming from my belly as the poor creature tried to climb out of my stomach. He would never make it.  I searched a moment more and saw two men running between rocks. I caught them both in my left hand. I brought them up to my eyes to further study them. Then I licked my lips. They looked so appetizing. I smiled at them to reassure them. Then one by one I ate the three men in my hands (there was still one in my right hand if you remember). Boys like that could cost a girl a high price no matter where she ate, so I counted myself lucky. They wiggled and squirmed in my belly and I laughed aloud at the tickling feeling coming from within. I noticed several more men running from me, now certain they could be of no further help to their comrades. They could be of help to me. Not just as food either. I would follow them to their village. They couldn’t be here without a settlement nearby. I let them go and returned to the rocks on the side of the pool to put on my clothes.

 

That night I found their campsite. Their delicious comrades had long since been digested and I had contented myself with wild berries and some of the food I had brought along for dinner. They were a sorry bunch, slouched around the campfire, no one saying anything. Thoughts of my earlier meal weighed on their minds no doubt. Giantesses such as myself are scarce in this area. They probably are not used to dealing with anything more than wild animals.

 

 I found a place to sleep nearby their camp and waited for morning. I loved the hunt.

 

I followed them and took to scouting ahead of them. This paid off because I soon discovered the whereabouts of their village, still several hours walk for what remained of the hunting party. It would be funny to watch them walk into a deserted town or perhaps to find me downing the last of their neighbors as the reached the clearing. I set up a parameter net around the town so none of the residence could escape. (A parameter refers to a tiny fence that no girl leaves home without in case she happens upon just such a village.) This was just being competed at twilight when I saw a young couple walking towards me, into what they considered to be a secluded spot in the jungle. The young man was quite handsome and fit. I would have chosen him in any supermarket. Fit young men put up a much better struggle. He would doubtless put up a good struggle from within. The girl was quite attractive. What an appetizing couple. The woman appeared reluctant to follow the man past the last bit of brush so he preceded her with encouraging words and gestures before disappearing past the shrubs and coming face to face with me. I flicked him into my mouth and closed it to prevent his screaming to his girl.

 

Tov’ut disappeared around the giant blades of grass after gesturing me onwards. He wished to pillow together but I was not at all sure I was ready. The other girls of the village had urged me on. He was everything one could want in a man but still I was not sure if I wanted pleasure quite yet. There was a rustling behind the brush. I called his name but he did not respond to me. How strange, I remember thinking. Pushing through the foliage I emerged to find myself staring up at the face of a remarkably beautiful woman.  She smiled at me and then spat out something. Whatever it was, it landed at my feet. Upon a second glance I realized it was Tov’ut’s animal skins that covered his more private areas. The rising panic I had initially felt when I realized Tov’ut was not in the clearing, now gripped me. The giant woman had just eaten my boyfriend! I filled my lungs to scream but her mouth came towards me so quickly that I did not have an opportunity to yell before her lips, making the shape of an “O” passed all around me and gripped my feet. A moment later I was covered in saliva. I kicked and screamed and thrashed but it did nothing to slow my movement towards the throat. Once there I was promptly swallowed. I could not believe that it was my lot in life to feed a giantess with my body. Upon entering her belly I cast about as the slime that coated me slowly burned off. I screamed for Tov’ut. He cam swimming over to me but he did not respond vocally to my cries. We held each other for what I knew would be the last time. His skin was feeling burned under my fingers and I realized that my own skin was starting to become irritated. A horribly loud noise came from somewhere, it was as loud as thunder but it was unmistakably biological in its sound. It felt as though her intestines were clamoring for our bodies and her stomach was hurrying to oblige. We rose up and down with the waves as her stomach squeezed and relaxed. There was no other food in her belly but ourselves. With a horrible realization I understood that she had purposely not eaten all day so she could gorge herself on my village. My parents, my friends would all soon join us down here and there was nothing I could do about it. I wailed and my scream echoed throughout the dark chamber.

  

The girl had put up a spirited fight which I enjoyed thoroughly. Personally I don’t mind eating other woman. Some of my friends are against it but there is no getting around that they are more expensive to buy.

 

I lay there letting the light grow dimmer before I made my assault upon the village. A small gurgle came from my stomach and I smiled as I thought of its occupants. They didn’t have long now. I watched the light play across the forest canopy, throwing everything below it in a tint of green, aside from the occasional shaft of light that found a break in the foliage and managed to illuminate a small patch of ground. All seemed right with the world. Nearby, the villagers no doubt thought this too. They would soon be in my belly. It would make their night horrible; they would serve to fill my belly.

  

I walked into the village once night had truly fallen. I started on the outskirts of the town and worked my way in. A small hut was the first thing I came to. I picked apart the hut quickly and found an occupant just stirring from slumber. He looked up at me like he was not sure if he was in a dream. I quickly made it clear to him that he was not asleep. Leaving the empty, broken hut, I tiptoed over to a larger home. I had to hand it to them, the did a good job constructing the building. It must have taken me thirty seconds to pry my way inside. Within I found a family of five. Two parents one young lady, and two boys in their teens. I ate the parents first, deciding that it would be far crueler to consume their children while they watched. I was quite benevolent to them. I chewed each enough to kill rather than swallowing. The three children, by this time were raising the alarm. Well it was going to happen sooner or later. I grabbed the girl and her youngest brother and tossed them into my mouth, bestowing the same courtesy to them as I had their parents by chewing them to bits before swallowing. Then I caught the young man who was about fifteen. He did not receive the gift of his death immediately but I simply placed him in my mouth, now rather bloodied from he family, and swallowed him whole.

As he made his way to my stomach, I turned and saw a militia gathering before me. I laughed as they set up a defensive parameter with pike men within their core was a group of archers. They begin firing at me which  was slightly annoying but none of their arrows pierced my skin or indeed my clothes. I made my way carefully towards them trying not to step on anyone but accidentally getting a lady. Oh well.

 

The archers were not as safe as they thought. One by one I picked up the pike men and dropped them to the ground. This resulted in broken arms and legs. Then, with a sweep of my hand I sent the archers flying.

 

After I picked an arrow or two out of my hand, I returned my attention to the soldiers who were still able to run. Wasting no time, I rounded them off and allowed myself the indulgence of eating each one I caught. Soon I found that all able bodied soldiers were in my belly. There were still plenty with broken limbs from the “battle” and I concentrated on them next. Many people screamed as I gobbled them up several at a time. I was enjoying myself immensely. I confess to laughing quite freely now because there were so many people in my belly that were moving around. It must have been horrible for the villagers to hear as they watched me devour their fellow soldiers and tried to crawl away before I reached them. It was harder still on the wives and children of the militia who watched me eat their loved ones with unsuppressed glee.

 

The bitch had dropped me! Both my legs were broken! I was in the middle of a field of shattered soldiers. Men moaned and tried to crawl as best they could but most, to no avail. I saw an archer running from her, his weapon long cast aside. She reached down and grabbed him. With a toss of her hair she smiled at the young man and tossed him into her mouth. She had already started towards us as she swallowed him. Then she bent down and started taking the wounded. Her cleavage was slightly exposed. One young man looked up and said it was like seeing heaven and hell all at once. He was right but the comment on her extraordinary beauty cost him his life. A man next to him picked up a spear and thrust it through the lad. The man who had done this had watched her step on his wife and didn’t take to anyone calling the giantess beautiful.

 

The poor lad still had the pike in him when the giantess picked him up. He writhed in agony on the end. She ate him like a kebab and then tossed the pike aside. Her hands scraped the earth leaving gashes like a plows as she scooped up men all around me. I watched as they disappeared behind her beautiful lips. She was incredibly beautiful. It was a terrible site as I saw my neighbor looking back at us for help as he and two other men disappeared into her mouth. She seemed to chew them a few times and I thought I might have herd a scream from within her mouth but there were so many others about me who were already screaming that I could not be sure.  Then with an audible gulp, I watched as the bulge that contained my neighbor move incredibly quickly down her throat.

 

Finally it was my turn. She took me from the ground with five other men. I was brought to the bloody gaping maw, her saliva turned red and flowing freely to lubricate our passage. We were thrust inside where the light of the campfire could hardly reach. A second later her mouth closed and I saw nothing. I heard the pitiful cries of my friends as she began to chew. I was fortunate to be on her tongue but many of the others weren’t. There was no way she could swallow us all together as we were. She needed to chew first. The screams only lasted a few seconds, a few chomps and then only a moan or two. I was alone alive within that beauty’s mouth as she cut my friends flesh and ground their bones to meal. I didn’t dare move, otherwise she might chew me too. Suddenly her tongue moved about me and I feared I would be placed under her teeth but no. She was gathering the mashed flesh of my comrades on her tongue. Much of them piled on top of me. It was a heavy weight and I struggled under it, no longer caring if she knew I was alive. Suddenly I was thrown backwards and then was falling. She had swallowed me and my broken comrades. We traveled down her esophagus for what did not seem like a long time at all. Then I entered her belly.

 

It was truly Hell. It was full of screaming men who sounded like woman with the noise they were making. The laughing and giggling of the woman whom had just turned us into her dinner was everpresent. Everyone was thrashing about in the hot acid. The acid was more painful than even I was prepared for. The heat and smell of the place were terrible and would have given one an instant head ach had there not been the pain of the acid and the fear of loosing ones life to distract one. The un-chewed, un-dropped archers were struggling for all it was worth, which was not very much, while we foot soldiers began to sink into the depths of the stomach. I could not tread water very long, my legs were broken and I kept getting shoved under by unseen hands of people trying to stay at the surface. Every few seconds a new batch of people, some alive, some not, were forced into the stomach. I was eventually pushed down when several men, screaming, fell into the gastric juices. It took longer than it should have.

 

I finished the last of the soldiers. Looking about I made sure that I had eaten every last one, live or not. Their death would have purpose. One of the most important laws we woman have is that men must be eaten if they are killed. You may never waste them.

I belched loudly, not bothering to excuse my self. I think the village was past that. I did feel the men within me renew their struggles as the belch forced gas out of my belly causing my stomach to constrict on the delicious little creatures. Some were trying to climb out of my belly. How cute. I smiled and then, unable to hold it I laughed again. My abs tightened and it sent some of the climbers back into the acid. The poor dears. They would think I was mocking them.

 

With most of the soldiers in my stomach I began wandering the village. No one could escape because of my perimeter. I took it slowly. Usually swallowing people live but chewing when the impulse struck me. Generally, men were swallowed while it was considered more polite to chew the females. Woman are more delicate creatures then men and don’t put up as much of a struggle anyway. I adhered to this custom as a general rule but varied from it from time to time. Each house held a little treasure of food for me. Occasionally I would see a person running in the street and follow him to a “safe hiding place” where several people might be gathered.

 

Finally I had to stop. I was stuffed. I sat down and pulled out my scanner. There were twenty two people left in the village. They would be breakfast. I closed my eyes and went to sleep with the slight feeling of movement and digesting food within my belly.