- Text Size +

This chapter was written by both NotOnTime and Brosus

For Zoey, geography had never been so interesting... though to be honest, she was a lot more focused on you exploring the geography from your level... the geography inside her ass, that is. She giggled to herself quietly as she smugly listened to the teacher continue to prattle on. For several minutes after she released her silent yet very nearly literally deadly fart on you, she got to enjoy her own scent slowly filtering through the thick insulation of her spats, a smell any of her less knowledgeable classmates would blame on one of the much larger boys to one of her sides. Zoey was proud and even enjoyed the stench of her butt's product, confident she could out-fart any boy her age. It wasn't a very ladylike skill, sure, but one that she mostly kept to herself and her new friend, who she eagerly awaited the report of. She hadn't even gotten his opinion on them yesterday, too tired after homework, and in a rush to get to school this morning. She needed a proper report, she thought as she clenched her anal walls to confirm your presence once more.

Every second that ticked by for you was pure agonizing torture, a humid muggy nightmare inside her dark cavern. You had to breathe slowly and forcefully just to maintain a small amount of oxygen in your body. Luckily your small body didn't require much, but the atmosphere inside Zoey's butt wasn't that forgiving either. The rancid fiery stench of her prior release was still hanging around the back end of her colon, and the taste took no time at all to latch itself onto your tongue. Each of your tiny pathetic gasps for air were filled with the potent flavor of her girly gas, and no matter how hard you coughed or gagged it wouldn't go away.

Last time you took a trip inside her bowels you were exhausted and delirious. Not to say you weren't tired now, but you were much more aware of your situation today then you were back then. Every disgusting detail of this young girls poop chute was painfully clear to you as the clock ticked by. The rotten stench of her shit was ever-present, invading your every orifice and impossible to escape from. Worse than that was the mucky filth lining the walls of her bowels. It was sticky and wet, a big pool of her anal mucus went past your hands and wrists. Gross threads of slime tried to stick to your body whenever you moved around, making it hard to balance on your hands and knees properly. Then there was the heat, the relentless heat. Never before had you been in a sauna this hot, the internal temperature of this girls shithole was unbearable. You were slowly roasting alive, stewing inside the sweltering depths of her ass while she sat there without a care in the world.

Last but not least was the biggest tormentor of your current ass-perience, Zoey herself. Particularly her anal walls, the constantly writhing and twitching masses of flesh holding you inside her body. She gave no hesitation in clenching her ass, squeezing your body in a heavy vice grip. Her muscles were insanely powerful, much like her asshole they were impossible for you to fight back against. At random she would tighten her ass, to make her thick lumpy walls of flesh come crashing down on you, just for her own amusement. You were mangled and crunched into disturbing shapes, completely at the mercy of her filth-filled crevices. Hot mucusy fluids splashed all over your body coating you in a web-like batter of her slime. You coughed and gagged for air only for her to squeeze again and again, pummeling you under the might of her tender colon.

After a while you had enough. You couldn't let yourself be a butt toy to this malicious psycho any longer, you had to force your way out! Inch by inch you crawled along the uneven floor of your flesh prison, enduring the iron stomps of her bowel walls. She clenched playfully, chewing and feeling your firm body with her sensitive anal tissue. You resisted, digging your elbows into her pink walls and arching your back like it was stone. The act of defiance only made her ass crave you more, and her powerful clenches came harder and faster. It almost felt like her ass was hungry now, as if from deep within it was trying to slurp at your legs.

You trudged forwards, determined to make it to the exit no matter what. Zoey twitched and squeezed hard, but you ignored it, focused solely on your own survival. Hot sludge caked your face, filling your nose and ears but you didn't care. You lurched forth another inch, and finally felt your head bash against a rubbery wall. Her tight asshole stood in front of you, closed off and rock solid. You grabbed at it with both hands, using all the strength in your arms to pry it open. Even with all the power you had your tiny efforts were useless, the anus wouldn't budge. The massive girl's ass felt a slight tickle and with a twitch of her sphincter the walls of her butt came crashing down on you again, tighter than ever. Your bones creaked and you whined in pain, all the blood was rushing to your head.

Zoey meanwhile wasn't paying attention to the teacher anymore. Instead she was daydreaming of the geography of her ass. The outside was obviously cute, but now that you were inside, what would your opinion be? She imagined it would be like a slimy cave with shitty pebbles, dribbling stalactites pooling into anal fluids below, you slowly mapping it out in the dark. Sadly her fart tank seemed fairly empty, with no gas to give you more room and stench to explore, but Zoey was sure the two of you would have plenty of time to map it out together. Every now and then her butt would feel the tickles of you rummaging around and would give you a warm hug to keep her updated on where you were. She envisioned you exploring her ass with her rippling muscles there to help guide you along... whereas the reality was quite the opposite. Her daydream was rudely interrupted by the school bell, as was the teacher's musings, but she wasted no time grabbing her bag and rushing off... she wanted to get that report from you before the next class.

Suddenly her ass relinquished it's grip and you felt a sense of weightlessness in the pit of your stomach. The familiar sense of riding a roller coaster washed over you as Zoey began to get off her chair and move again. Gravity pulled you upside-down, bobbing your head against the inner ring of her asshole as she walked through the halls. The gooey anal slime drooled down to join you, creeping over your neck and onto your face. You groaned and desperately punched at her walls, hoping to all gods that your escape was coming soon.

Zoey hadn't even realized your struggles inside her were you trying to escape, not even your vigorous prying at her anus. She only felt your tiny arms battering her intestinal walls when she intentionally squeezed her rectum to push and feel you out while you played the role of a Kegel in her young ass. As important as it was for her anal muscles to get the exercise, she was much more focused on cheerily walking to the restroom than on feeling you among the rest of her refuse. She made it to her favorite bathroom spot in the school, halfway between classes. The reason for this was simple, it was out of the way and across from the main two there was a 'family' bathroom for one, one of only two in the school. Every kid knew, of course, that anyone who entered was almost definitely taking a dump or something even more private... but Zoey didn't care, so whenever she felt really backed up, she was more than happy to slip in, seen or not. She wanted some extra privacy with you anyway, she wanted to hear all the juicy details you had seen. She almost envied you... almost. Her ass had to be a bit overpowering at your size, it was weird how you didn't seem to mind too much, but it was all the better for her. She wanted to hear your thoughts so bad, it made her feel tingly inside, even if she wouldn't dare trade places with you.

It took her precious seconds to pry the slightly sweaty spats down and plop her ass on the seat. Her brisk pace walking here had loosened up some gas and butt gunk, as soon as she hit the seat she could feel it swishing around at the bottom of her anus. She didn't have enough to take a shit yet though, that's for sure. Especially with her new friend, she would want to build up a nice load for him to make a good impression... already forgetting she had shown off a nice, fat one while blasting him with farts to begin with.

This was going to just be a nice, wet, juicy fart. She balled up a bunch of toilet paper so that none of it would get on her hand and she could catch her little buddy when he shot out... hopefully he'd come out with this fart, that was worth its own story. Thinking all this, her pussy tingled a bit, a couple drops of grool falling into the toilet below as she thought about the stories you could tell her... she wasn't completely naive, she understood what masturbation was, and the thought of touching herself to whatever stories you could tell her sounded amazing... and yet not once did it cross her mind that you might prefer entering that place yourself. Zoey's mind had already marked you: butt buddy only. You had invented a whole new flavor of friend zone, stewing in her ass's gunk as she casually unrolled more and more paper...

Zoey leans forward slightly and lets out a tiny utterance of an "mmm..." while lifting her heels off the floor, trying to find a position that makes the bubbly feeling in her rectum easier to pass with a hefty handful of toilet paper. With a groan of effort, she blasts out an intense, creamy brown explosion. The wide wet spray of loose butt gunk splatters the toilet paper protecting her hand and all over the bowl. Some smaller bits splash across the murky water of the public toilet, turning it into a rancid brown soup in seconds. That was a lot wetter than Zoey had expected... had she eaten something that didn't agree with her or something? Looking into the disgusting soup, she didn't see you, figuring you must've landed in the paper, not feeling anything but some dribbles wishing to escape as well when she clenched.

Speaking of dribbles, her pooper had gotten rather wet, so she balled up the paper, and once it was safe for her hand and cheeks, she wiped away the leftover spray with the TP. You had already been in the thick of that mess, you could wait a few more moments. Once she was sure it was cleared, she stood up and wiggled over to the sink, spats still between her legs, unceremoniously dumping her prize into the sink, tossing the paper away and gazing at you with wide eyes. It took her a few seconds before Zoey broke the silence...

"Phew! You reek, buddy!"

You buckled over on your hands and knees, violently heaving the excess of her sticky mucus from your throat. You looked like a cat coughing up a hairball, a humorous sight to her, but only more horrible pain for you. After getting the sizeable wad out of your esophagus, you spat and spat into the sink. It was impossible to get the taste out, but you needed to get the stickness clear of your mouth to yell at her properly.

"What the hell was that?!" you screamed up at the giant girl. "You sucked me all the way into your asshole!!"

The anger had been building in you for some time but now it was coming to a boil.

Zoey couldn't help but giggle at your pathetic display, hacking up her butt mucus like you hadn't spent the last half hour basting in it. Like you didn't know what you were getting into when you decided you wanted to get close to it.

"Oh, come on, little dude! You're the one who wanted to be my ass's roommate, remember? You should've figured out by now she can make a mess, but it's just 'cuz she likes ya and stuff~!"

Zoey flicked the faucet up, not noticing or caring it landed decidedly on the cold side, drenching you in freezing water... at least it would wash the still steaming butt gunk off your tiny form. Maybe even help your temper cool off.

"So you were paying attention to all my hard work right? Tell me about your favorite part, we probably have time for a quickie before my next class."

Zoey brought her hands down to play with her drooling nethers beyond your view. She was clearly enjoying herself.

"My favourite part? How about the part where you let me OUT?! Your ass was totally disgusting! I've never experienced anything so horrible in my life!"

You had completely lost your temper with this girl who was much younger than you, but you didn't care. After everything she had put you through you were going to give her a piece of your mind.

"At first I thought you were kind of nice, but now I can see you're just a nasty little bitch! How fucking dare you put me up your shithole and treat me like some sort of ass toy! You're insane! I don't like your ass! I never want to smell another one of your shitty farts ever again! I've had enough of this! As the older person here I demand you let me go!"

Zoey smiled and continued to touch herself for the first part, but as you continued she slowed down and started to frown. She didn't seem to expect this reaction.

"...Jeez, after everything I did for you? You're the one that asked to be my butt buddy, but you're just like all the other boys. I thought a cool little dude like you wouldn't be such a buzzkill..." She frowned and flicked the sink off, scooping you up. She let her spats drop to the floor, stepping out of them and sinking down along the wall and sitting on them.

"I can't believe I was going to let you stick your dick in me. Isn't that what all the guys want? Fine, if you're gonna be so whiny just go... You can crawl out under the door, I'm sure plenty of folks will help a little dude like you. I don't feel like going to class any more..." she set you on the floor between her legs, deciding to focus on a pick-me-up masturbation session to ignore you being such a major dick.

Zoey went back to picturing you deep inside her ass, fingering and spreading her vagina while her other hand rubbed her clit softly, her gaping pussy spread out invitingly while it drooled its love juices down her pert ass cheeks and staining her spats. You couldn't look away... as she bit her lip cutely to hide her moans. "Mmm... little guy..."

You had finally been granted the freedom you wanted, but your legs wouldn't move. You stood in place captivated by the sight of this giant girl masturbating. The way her fingers dove in and out of her pussy had you in a trance. Did she seriously just say that she was going to let you stick your dick in her? Like actual sex? Her pussy looked so tight and soft, her shimmering pink flesh so elastic. No doubt it would feel amazing.

Against you better judgement you stuck around. Maybe if you gave her one last shot this might end up being worth some of the trouble...

"Hey... maybe I was too harsh. You uh... sure you don't need a little help there?" you asked.

Zoey, the groaning girl towering above you, honestly didn't expect you to turn around after saying how much you hated your time with her. That said, it didn't stop the sparkle in her eyes from flaring back to life with the tiny squeak of your voice.

"D-do you really mean it? I thought you hated being with me little guy... but if you still wanted to come help... I know how it's kind of gross, so I understand you getting heated like that... Come on over if you really mean it."

One step after another you walked towards her crotch. Amidst the rank smell of her ass and farts there was a delicate sweet flavor hanging in the air. The scent of her pussy was drawing you in. Her fingers continued to plunge inside her dribbling vagina, with a plethora of juices spilling out of it. If she was really going to let you come inside her, you weren't about to turn back.

Zoey regained a bit of happiness with each step, realizing you really meant it. It was understandable that you would be mad, who wouldn't be? Zoey herself wouldn't be able to stand her own ass that close for that long with out being a little mad. Now that he cooled off, things would be better.

Zoey wiped a small tear with her already love juice coated hand, the one not slowly circling her clit. "J-jeez, little guy. You had me scared there, don't get me going like that. I know how you feel so... I'll try to be more considerate, okay?"

She brought the lubricated hand down, grabbing onto your body just firm enough to make sure you wouldn't slip off with the lube. Once she was sure, she spread her pussy with the other hand bringing you face first towards her vagina. It smelled part delicious, but also part not so fresh. Not really fishy or anything, but she probably hadn't been taught about douching or anything yet, so what did you expect? Either way, the strong musk had an arousing effect on you, your staff member at full attention.

Zoey giggled. "Well, you might have been mad, but you're body's a bit more honest. Here, get as much of this as you can, little dude!" Without further ado, with her pussy lips dripping and spread wide, she pressed you in face first to get as much love juice as you could, slowly spinning you with her holding hand. Every time she saw your smiling expression, she knew she had made the best decision for both of you.

It was easily the sexiest thing you had ever felt in your life. Her giant pussy was burning hot with lust, oozing juices all over your tiny body. Thick girly pheromones filled your lungs, making you harder than ever. You thrust your hips hard into the pink flesh, plunging your dick into her relatively huge folds. It felt amazing, like your penis was being wrapped in warm honey. You heard her soft moans above, urging you to keep going. The combination of you bucking you hips and her giant hand twisting your body into her sex was magical and only made her even more soaked.

"Ahn... this feels great Zoey!" you said in a loud moan.

"Unnngh, yeah" she moaned back.

Zoey was pleased to see you had changed your mind completely, she rubbed you up and down, even bumping you into her clit a bit. She couldn't deny this felt good, but there was one thing that felt even more amazing...

By now you were coated in her drooling love. It seemed like she really wanted you covered in it, but you didn't mind. It was pretty hot, like she was marking you with her essence or something. Her huge fingers shoved you lower, her twitching hole was right in your face. It was so erotic, you felt like you were getting close to cumming soon. You closed your eyes for a brief moment, and let the pleasure slowly take you...

"You're the best little guy I could have ever found. I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as me." Zoey smiled.

She watched you close your eyes in pleasure, knowing you were just enthralled with the whole scenario as she was. She didn't want you to be unhappy about everything when you could both be happy with it. Watching the love juice dripping, she knew you were ready, she pulled you back just a bit, ready for the plunge, raising her ass just a bit, and bringing it in line with the roommate it had been craving. With proper lubing and everything clear, her hot hole would be just right for you. With no offense to your... thrusting, your struggles in there while she used both hands outside would make it even more intense for her, just like the thick, personal walls of her ass handling you would give you a more personal experience.

Without warning she plucked you away from the juicy bed of her pussy. Your eyes widened in surprised and before you knew it you were going under her slowly raising hips. The sexy aroma of her pussy wafted away and was replaced by the fetid odor of her ass crack. Your mind raced, trying to understand what she was doing. This whole time you thought she meant she would let you go into her pussy but by the time you realized she had never explicitly said "pussy" it was too late. Her massive puckering asshole was widening in front of you, twitching with arousal.

Finally, she brought him face to face with her anus, the thick lube of her love making his face's entrance rather easy, though the shoulders provided more resistance, this itself was... nearly orgasmic. Feeling his bucking, she was certain he was happy he had changed his mind, and brought her other hand back up to finger herself, letting the love juices pour over the free parts of his body, feeling his happy bucking only increasing how soon she would orgasm... this was great, and he was having a great time. She didn't care why he loved her cute ass so much, him coming around was good enough for her.

You meant to scream for her to stop, but had to inhale first. By then she had already jammed your head into her hole. She gradually forced you back inside her butt, with you screaming angrily the whole time. How could she still think this was okay?! She hadn't changed at all, she still thought you wanted to be a toy for her ass! Your yells of anger echoed into her bowels, reverberating off the sticky twisting walls. Her heavy sphincter muscles contracted around your shoulders lovingly, squeezing you hard under her puffy anus wrinkles. You kicked and squirmed in defiance, hoping she would get the message that you didn't want this, but she was either ignoring it or just didn't realize the truth.

Her rancid bowels practically sucked you inside, with the help of her fingers this was going even faster than last time. The juices from her vagina aided in dragging you inside, she had actually intended this all along! You writhed in the meat of her colon, feeling it's sticky walls caress your face hungrily. She wanted to cram you deeper, you could feel it, but first she wanted to have some more fun with her hole.

Your yells of pleasure increased Zoey's excitement, she was soaking now, remembering the few complaints you had which only made her more aroused. And yet you happily chose to came back and be her ass playmate, you were the best tiny man she could ever imagine, not that she had ever expected to find one. Feeling you happily wiggle into her bowels and thrust up in excitement, at which she did her best to stroke your penis with her pinkie finger... though Zoey's focus was on her own masturbation, so it was unsurprising when once or twice the smallest finger of her hand, still huge to you, accidentally flicked your balls. Biology wasn't her strongest subject anyway, so she always thought guys were joking about that stuff.

You shouted in agony from the impact on your nuts. Thankfully nothing was broken yet, but the pain felt like a knife going up your body. This torture was too much, you had to get away. You wriggled violently, trying to fight back against her voracious ass, but it only made the thing more hungry. Zoey's anus gratefully throbbed at your playful resistance, sucking on your head like a popsicle she couldn't get enough of. Her juices freely rained down, making sure that the juices on your body stayed fresh. She could feel herself reaching orgasm soon, so before she did, she wanted to say something while you could hear it clearly:

"I-ah-I'm so mmm happy you came... around... to it! Th-thank you f-for pleasing...mmm... me like this, I'm glad you're... so hard for me. Right... after this... I'll make sure your whole dick goes in..." She continued to play with herself as she finished her thought.

"N- NOO-!!!"

You kicked and screamed hard after hearing that, desperate to let her know that this wasn't what you wanted at all. Her shithole cut you off though, hugging your face and getting foul anal juices in your mouth. The enormous ass was crushing you harder and harder between her moans, you could tell she was nearing climax soon. For extra pleasure she rocked her hips, bouncing her waist up and down on her sticky spats. You were being used as a personal dildo for her asshole, sliding in and out as she pounded her giant cheeks into the floor. None of your angry struggles could stop her now, it was futile.

The giant anus pumped up and down your chest, crushing your ribs without mercy. All the air was forced from your lungs, leaving only the humid stench of her ass for you to breathe. Worse yet, she kept prodding your balls with her fingers, painfully slamming them with her clumsy digits. You just wanted this torture to be over, but the worst was yet to come.

By now you were expecting her ass to cum, but fate had another trail in store for you first. One big thrust of her hips caused Zoey's body to knock loose a bubble of gas from deep inside her intestines. Her ass gurgled tremendously around you, growling in a terrifying fury. She pressed your legs upward on her very next thrust, jamming you deep into her shithole right as her fart came roaring out. Hot milky gases exploded into your body, battering your tiny form viciously as the fart reverberated through her anal walls. The thick rancid taste of her bowels shot straight down your throat, filling your lungs with the fiery stench of her rotten breakfast. Zoey groaned as she let it slip out, not intending to fart but enjoying the added stimulation.

Now that you had been pushed in deeper your hips were right in line with the wrinkles of her anus, giving them the perfect position to be ravaged as the brutish fart tore through. Hot powerful gusts of gas made her puckered folds vibrate together, rapidly trembling against your exposed dick. Without any protection you were forced to cum, your tiny spurts of semen blow to bits under the heavy eruption of Zoey's flatulence. Your mind went blank in that moment, obliterated by the intensity of her gas and the torture of cumming from it.

Before you even had a chance to recover her fingers plowed into your legs from behind. You were wrenched further up the red-hot walls of her bowels, until your shrunken body was sent all the way inside. Awakening from your blank state you only had a few moments to panic before Zoey's ass muscles seized up. That fart had pushed her past the edge, her nethers were throbbing hard and now she was finally starting to cum.

Feeling you slipping pleasurably into her bowels, Zoey couldn't have been any happier that you had changed her mind about her ass. Having you inside just felt RIGHT, and shoving you in was all it took to send her over the edge. She climaxed then and there, soaking her spats as your feet were pulled inside her voracious bowels. She couldn't help but let out a slightly muffled yell as she came, juices flowing everywhere, basking in the afterglow of what was probably the first real orgasm of her life.

Her muscles pulled you deep inside, rapidly squeezing and pulsating as she came. You were pummeled savagely by the chunky folds of her walls, dragged higher, upwards into her bowels with each contraction. The fleshy lining was getting warmer the deeper you went, her anal juices slimier and more viscous. The stench of her last fart grew heavier as you traveled to where it came from. You wriggled in a panic to stop her orgasm from swallowing you any further, but your writhing body only made her cum more.

The young girl was feeling huge waves of pleasure emanating from her butt, a euphoric feeling like she had never felt before. It was all because of you, your shrunken body being sucked inside her ass was the key to unlocking a whole new world of fun for her. You didn't know what was going to happen to you from here, you had now landed yourself in the worst situation possible. She had claimed you as her ass toy, without hesitation used you as a chew toy for her bowels, and most discouraging of all she thought you were okay with it. The next chance you saw, you had to get as far away from her ass possible, but who knows how long it would be until then?

Chapter End Notes:

Can't seem to contact Brosus anymore so the future status of this story is kind of up in the air, sorry.