- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Note: Elements of this story are true, obviously not the giantess stuff but the unrequited love part is based on personal experience. If you really are into soap and life drama and want the details, PM me and MAYBE I will tell you if I'm in the mood to. Maybe.

Oh and yes I'm back with a vengence! PM me with any story ideas, I have plenty of time at present.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Just for novelty value, I thought I'd actually set this one in my home country of England and not the USA. Therefore, note that sixth form is an educational establishement frequented by 16-18 year olds, it is a precursor to what Americans call college. Great value, trivia with your porn story!

Charecters

John, a sixth form student.

Claire, the girl of his dreams.

Emma, Claire's twin sister.

Jennie, Claire and Emma's fat friend.

Terri, the twin's mother.

All charecters bar Terri attend the Barking and Dagenham Sixth Form and are 16, Terri is a waitress at a strip club in central London and is around 35. All charecters are caucasian. Emma and Claire are short-ish brunettes and model together part time (not nude unfortunatly for our protagonist!) and both have green eyes. Jennie, while overweight, is just on the chubby side and not really obese. She is also a brunette and has blue eyes. Terri is a green eyed red head, and looks rather good for her age (looks more like 30 than 35). Terri is ficticious, but all other main charecters are based on real people. Names have been changed to protect the identities of those involved. For those who don't know, Barking and Dagenham is a Northern part of London.

"I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all."

Tennyson

 

September the third had been John's first day at sixth form. No one really knew one another much and he knew no one, other than a girl he was at middle school with and might have spoken to half a dozen times! Claire was a girl on his table in one class he was taking, and they immidiatly became good friends. She had a twin sister called Emma and a slightly overweight friend called Jennie. They were all very talkative and put John at ease a bit. Emma and Claire were identical twins. While it took a few weeks, John eventually managed to learn to tell the two apart. The first night after meeting them, he had a vivid dream of a threesome with the twins and awoke to find himself wet and sweaty. After learning to distinguish the two apart, John found himself seriously falling for Claire. But would he have the courage to do anything about it?

A few months had gone by and the four were now involved in a project for sixth form. It turned out that one January day, all four were round Claire and Emma's house. Claire and Emma had popped to the bathroom, as girls often do in pairs and John and Jennie were casually chatting on the sofa.

"So", said Jennie, "are there any girls you like".

"I couldn't possibly tell you", John replied secretively.

"Someone from sixth form".

"Someone you know rather well".

"Not one of the twins?"

"Well, maybe...?

"Which?"

"Claire."

"I suspected this really. I've seen the way you look at her sometimes. You should so tell her."

"You think?"

"The worst that can happen is she's not interested and then what have you lost?"

"I suppose".

"Valentine's day is in a few weeks y'know."

"Yeah, I mean sending her a card couldn't hurt I guess. But you don't think it would offend her. I mean she's way out of my league I reckon."

"Isn't that really up to her to decide?"

"I guess."

"And no, I've known her for years, she won't be offended, thanks but no thanks is the worst she will say if you ask her out."

"Okay thanks Jennie I might give it a go."

"No problem."

"And in the meantime you won't mention this to her will you".

"It can be our little secret".