- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.Regretably, aside from my feelings of depression, this is the point at which reality and fiction diverge. The twins were not lesbian lovers. Well they might have been I suppose but I have no reason to think so. I certainly never walked in on them making out!

Warning, adult content from this chapter on. Also, if lesbianism offends you, don't read on.

      “Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live”

Charles Caleb Colton

A few days later, John, still mulling over the possibility of talking with his occult friend, was on his way to Claire and Emma's house to chat to them about the project. He rang the door bell and the door was answered by a young woman who looked about 30 with long red hair and piercing green eyes, just like the twins.

"Hello?"

"Oh uh Hi I'm a friend of the twins from sixth form."

"Oh, right, I'm Terri their mother."

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise I'm sure. Their in their room. Up the stairs and first on the right."

"Thanks."

John climbed the staircase, walked to the first door on the right and knocked on the door. There was no response, just giggling laughter. He knocked again, no response still, so he figured he'd just go in.

To his utter shock, he saw Claire on the be, and Emma on top of her, and the two making out. Bloody hell, he thought, that's why Claire doesn't want me, she's a lesbian! Suddenly, the girls clocked him.

"Uh hi. Sorry the door was unlocked and there was no answer when I knocked. Your mum let me in."

"That's ok actually", said Emma, "our relationship is no secret".

"So Claire, when you said you weren't looking for a relationship, now I know why, because you uh swing the other way."

"No I don't", Claire answered, "I like guys too, but also girls".

"Fair enough."

Suddenly to his embaressement, John realise his cock was standing to attention. Claire and Emma had noticed.

"I'm really sorry."

"Oh come on, we're like naked, we'd be offended if that DIDN'T turn you on!", Emma answered playfully.

"The bathroom is at the end of the corridot if you need to, y'know uhhhhh", Claire was embaresseed but understanding.

"Thank you. I'll, uhh, leave you two too it then."

"Yeah".

He left and heard more giggling. As he walked to the bathroom, he swore he heard one of the girls cum. Bloody hell this was turning out to be quite a day. He went into the bathroom and didn't know whether to masterbate, laugh or cry.